The aim of the Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE) conference is to review and develop current practices and research now being done in computing and engineering education. The conference serves to facilitate introduction for potential partners and themes for future international collaboration and research in the field. The conference will also focus on the unique challenges of learning and teaching computing and engineering in multi-cultural contexts in universities and high schools and emphasize innovative and emergent practices that are informed by pragmatic scholarship.
The conference is jointly organized by the School of Intelligent Systems and Technology, University of Saint Joseph, Macau, and Uppsala Computing Education Research Group (UpCERG), Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden. The conference is co-sponsored by the Special Technical Community for Education Research (STC Education) which is an IEEE Computer Society initiative to connect those interested in all forms of educational research and pedagogy in the field of computing and engineering.
The conference will include a Doctoral consortium, as well as gatherings for presentations of research papers, practice sharing papers, work in progress papers, group discussions, display of posters, and demos.
Conference Dates: March 22 – 24
- Abstract deadline: SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
- Abstract acceptance: OCTOBER 1, 2012
- Proposals for doctoral consortium deadline: NOVEMBER 21, 2012
- Paper and poster/demo deadline: NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Notification of final acceptance: JANUARY 21, 2013
- Start of registration: JANUARY 21, 2013
- Final version revised deadline: FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- Deadline for registration: March 10, 2013
- Doctoral consortium: MARCH 21, 2013
- LaTiCE conference: MARCH 22-24, 2013
- LaTiCE 2014, Kuching, Sarawak, East Malaysia: APRIL 10 – 14
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.