- The poster must be in A1 printing size, approximately 23.4 x 33.1 inches.
- The poster must be oriented in the “portrait” position
- The poster must printed in colour
- Poster presentations are hard-copy (paper/poster) format only.
- Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 14-20 pt.
- Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font). Use all capital letters for the title.
Sections of the Poster:
The major sections of the poster should include: Title, Authors information (author names, institution, and email address for the corresponding author), Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
Instructions for Poster Presentations:
- You will be provided with a 40″ by 60″ poster board.
- The posters will be displayed in Ballroom on the 2nd day of the conference (12th April, 2014) in the evening session (2:00 to 5:00 pm).
- All posters must be submitted to secretariat on the 1st day of the conference (11th April, 2014) by 5:00 pm.
- You are required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session period to answer questions from attendees.
- You may remove your poster materials after 5:00 pm Saturday afternoon (12th April, 2014).
- LaTiCE2014 committees assume no responsibility for posters left up after the end of each poster session.
- Posters not removed will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.
Poster Layout Guidelines : Poster Format LATICE 2014