Mentoring For Excellence (M4E)
M4E-Mentoring For Excellence is a structured mentoring program that aimed at providing guidance to academic staff in terms of institutional leadership, teaching & learning, research & innovation and professional practices. The program will also assist in the profiling and development of academic staff talents which support the development of academic leadership talent at university and national level.
The M4E mentoring program is a staff requirement program for the purpose of UTM Succession Plan and talent development within the scope of institutional leadership, teaching & learning, research & innovation and professional qualifications.
- Assisting the university’s succession planning
- Helping to build talent among academic staff
- Reducing the experience gap among new and old staff
- Institution Leadership (ALPD)
- Teaching & Learning (CIDU+L&T)
- Research & Innovation (RMC+ICC)
- Professional Practices – (ALPD)