Postdoctoral is a training development program for qualified staff to conduct research full time in order to gain the latest knowledge and experience in producing publications and networking. The process is divided into three
- PD Lampiran 1-panduan Markah New (15.2 KiB)
- PD-03-2020 – PD Lampiran-2-part-A-Report-format-pindaan-2017 (43.2 KiB)
- PD-07-2020 – BORANG LAPOR DIRI POST DOKTORAL (468.0 KiB)
- Lampiran A1.2 – BORANG SENARAI SEMAKAN SKPD (183.1 KiB)
- Lampiran A2.1 – Borang Kursus Dalam Perkhidmatan SKPD (217.1 KiB)
- Lampiran A3 – COVER DEPAN PENGESAHAN CADANGAN PENYELIDIKAN (PhD-PD) (158.6 KiB)
- Lampiran A5 – CV SLAB SLAI SK PD (320.6 KiB)
- Pasca Kedoktoran Syarat-syarat Post Doctoral KPT (111.3 KiB)
Selain Tajaan KPM
MyMentor is a six-year initiative program that is being supported by the Ministry of Education. MyMentor aims to develop post-doctoral research in Malaysia, in line with the National Higher Education Strategic Plan. The initiative is being led by The university of Nothingham Malaysia Campus in collaboration with The university of Southampton Malaysia Campus and Monash University Malaysia.
More information on this Poct-Doctoral opprtunity can be found in the following link.
Download this flyer for further information.