Teaching With Technology
Teaching with Technology Services is a campus-wide instructional media production facility available to staff of the University Teknologi Malaysia. A wide range of audio, video, graphic, and multimedia services are offered. Many of the facilities and services are available on a walk-in basis, but we strongly encourage users to make an appointment so that necessary equipment and human resources are available.
T&L unit also provides assistance to teaching staffs in incorporating technology into their courses. Among other services, T&L unit offers:
* Advice on how to make the best teaching use of technology.
* Consultations on course design and technology.
* Workshops for staffs and individual consultations on the use of teaching technologies.
* Individual assistance in the introduction of new technologies.
* Videotaping classes for future references or streaming media via the web.
For consultation, referral or additional information as they relate to instructional media or teaching with technology services, please contact:
Prof. Madya Ir. Dr. Hayati Abdullah (T&L Deputy Director)
Tel: 07-5537852 or e-mail: email@example.com
Prof. Madya Dr. Mohd Nihra Haruzuan Mohamad Said (IT Manager)
Tel: 07-5537880 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Video Services
Among services offered:
* Recording of lectures, discussion, demonstration, etc. in classroom, lab or studio.
* Studio facilities for audio and video recording.
* Webcasting and podcasting.
The CMLT Audio Video services are available through advance booking only. Services may be booked through the following contact:
Dr. Nurbiha A. Shukor (CMLT Manager)
Tel: 07-5537885 or e-mail: email@example.com
Digital Media Productions
* Design and development of course websites and multimedia applications.
* Design and development of digital animations and other digital learning objects
Manuals and Guidelines
For manuals, tutorials or guidelines on how to use e-learning system, multimedia software and etc, please .
Other Teaching with Technology Services For information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07-5537858.